- The wireless electrical energy transfer device that is designed to work and is able to light an LED load with a maximum distance of 20 cm.
- The greater the distance between the sender and the receiver, it turns out that the power received in the receiver circuit is getting smaller, which also means that the power efficiency will decrease as the distance between the sender and receiver increases.
- There is a certain frequency range over which the WPT can transmit power with maximum efficiency in this case at 774 KHz. If the frequency is lowered or increased from that frequency, the power delivery will decrease.
- In the experiment with the addition of an iron sand core in the receiver circuit, the power received by the receiver decreased slightly compared to the one without the core.
- The greater the electromagnetic field emitted on the sending side, the greater the power that can be emitted. Likewise, the power transfer distance will also be further away.
- The farther the distance from the power transfer to the receiver, only a small portion of the signal is caught by the receiver and with a frequency lower than the resonant frequency, the smaller the electromagnetic field emitted by the sender will be.
- During the research, the writer faced many obstacles in realizing the objectives of this final project. Therefore, for the next research with the same topic, the writer has some suggestions.
- In the manufacture of this WPT tool requires accuracy in determining the values of the components used, especially in determining the value of the capacitors and inductors used in the sending circuit. The circuit in the WPT system is very dependent on the L and C components because the condition for the formation of a resonant frequency is that the value is equal to or at least close to the value so that resonance can occur.
- The results of this study still transfer power in small amounts and at minimal distances. Therefore, if the next researcher wants a large transfer of power with a longer distance, then the first thing the researcher must do is how to make the electromagnetic field emitted by the sender as large as possible so that the sending range becomes far because the amount of power that can be transferred is directly proportional. with the dimensions of the sending coil used. To do this, researchers must enlarge the dimensions of the sending coil, increase the current flow in the coil (because if you want a large field, the current flowing in the coil must also be large) and find the appropriate capacitor value so that the resonant frequency can be achieved.
- The design of the receiving coil also greatly determines the amount of power that can be received from the sender. A good receiving coil design is one that has the same resonant frequency as the sender or close so that resonance between the sender and receiver can be achieved.